Innovation and acquiring capabilities to rapidly adapt to the changing world
Digital business transformation became an urgent priority for today’s businesses
Our experienced team develops Jirlie Cloud AI-powered business management platform. Maximum productivity in less time at lower costs for faster business growth. Jirlie helps enterprises, SMEs, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startups grow productivity by offering a full suite of business, collaboration, and productivity tools in one dashboard.
We offer an amazing unique customer experience.
- Concepts initiated
- Bootstrapping – funded by the founder
- MVP development initiated
- Covid-19 Pandemic Set in
- MVP development completed
- Jirlie Enterprise Launched & Development of Jirlie Cloud initiated
- Company incorporated with board of co-founders
- Partnerships established
- Opening markets in the Middle East
- Fundraising - Round 1
- Fundraising - Round 2
- Team Expansion
- Scaling in North America, UK and Middle East
- Open markets in Europe, Latin America and other regions
Industry: Business/Productivity Software
Targets: Software for B2B, Productivity tools, Project Management, СRM, Information Services, Collaboration, Analytics
Company: Neu Ocean Technologies Ltd, founded in 2022 in the UK
- ➤ Verified Market Acceptance
- ➤ Virtual Assistant in Progress
- ➤ Dedicated R & D Team
- ➤ Beneficial Business Partnerships
- ➤ Paying Customers & Revenue from Jirlie Enterprise
We plan to fundraise a round of investments in the coming months for scalable product and market expansion.
- ➤ Attacking the growing hot market SAM $6B
- ➤ Strong team with deep domain and technology experience
- ➤ The next step in the evolution of business transformation.
- ➤ Satisfied paying customers
- ➤ In 3Y we expect $2M monthly revenue with MRR 23%, company valuation $200M+, LTV ratio 5+
Invest With Us
Now, it’s your turn to do something that your future self will thank you for and to participate at one of the most promising technology start-ups.
Get in touch with us and we will send you our PitchDeck and arrange a meeting.
Minimum entry ticket of US$ 50,000.